Aleko® Outdoor and Indoor Rustic Western Red Cedar Barrel Sauna - ETL Certified Heater - 4 Person
COMES WITH FREE GIFT: 2 PACK OF DECORATIVE SOLAR LIGHTS
ALEKO Barrel Sauna brings all the luxury and comfort of the Barrel Sauna at a more accessible price point. The pleasing barrel shape is both stylish and functional, providing maximum usable space while minimizing excess cubic feet. The less cubic feet of air, the faster your room will heat.
This sauna can be placed indoors and outdoors. Its entrance features a full glass door with self-closing hinges to retain the heat of the room. The glass door is tinted in order to contribute to the quiet, relaxing environment, and tempered so as to remain unfazed by the temperature changes. An electric heater completes the experience with heated rocks, and the accompanying bucket and ladle lets you pour water over the hot stones, boosting temperature and humidity for maximum health and relaxation benefits.
An interior light glows for perfect ambiance, and each sauna also includes bucket, ladle, thermometer/hydrometer, and interior lamp holder and heater fence. The sauna rests on two weather resistant polymer support cradles to preserve the wood and provide a solid foundation for the structure. This beautiful sauna is perfect for your front porch and back deck. Assembly can be accomplished in just a few hours and is very easy to do.
It comes with an electrical 6.0 kW heater and stainless steel components won't rust or harm the sauna. ALEKO is completely committed to provide you with saunas that are a lifetime investment in your health and serenity. Product dimensions: 60 inch (152.4 cm) L x 72 inch (183 cm) W x 75 inch (191 cm) H. Recommended optional bitumen roofing that sells separately as an upgrade for better protection of your new sauna from the rain and UV damage.
The Warranty for ALEKO Products is a 1 year warranty. All the purchases of ALEKO products made through Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces have a 1-year warranty (except RC cars, office chairs, and dog collars).
- Made with solid, 1-3/8" (3.5 cm) thick Canadian Western Red Cedar
- Partially pre-assembled construction with built-in venting holes
- High-grade 304# stainless steel bands, hinges, fasteners, hardware and accents
- Two opposite facing benches for sitting or reclining
- Tempered and tinted 5/16 (0.8 cm) inch full glass door with self-closing hinges
- Mounts on 2 black plastic cradles
- Includes: 1 gal (3.8 L) bucket, 14 inch (35.6 cm) ladle, thermometer/hydrometer, interior lamp holder, heater fence and ETL approved 6.0 kW electrical heater with 44 pounds (20 kg) of sauna stones